1/144 HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam
- Adopting the latest format, both easy assembly and high mobility are realized.
- Similar parts amount, but the number of movable joints is increased 150%, compared to HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam launched in 2001.
- Powerful poses seen in the anime can be recreated.
- Parts are located on the runners under consideration to maximize easy-assembly.
- "Kusabi (wedge) Gate" is adopted to the runners to minimize gate marks.
- The double-jointed elbows and knees enable the MS to kneel down on one knee, and unsheathe the Beam Saber.
- A Beam Rifle, two Beam Sabers, and a Hyper Bazooka (mounts on the waist) are included.
- Weapon-wielding hands and open hands (both left and right) are included to recreate various poses.
- Runner x5, Foil sticker x1, Instruction manual x1