MG 1/100 FAZZ Ver. Ka
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Excellent experience. Box was in excellent condition with everything included, and came in a timely fashion.
- Some really well thought-out engineering when it comes to the MS itself.
- Water slide decals are extremely nice once they've set. Typical ver. ka perfection.
- Weaponry is aesthetically great, with very few visible nub marks. The missiles are seriously nice, and the double beam-rifle looks great.
- The rear foot "spurs" do a terrific job keeping the model stable despite the heavy weaponry.
- A seriously insane amount of left-over plastic after completion. Could be a plus if you're into kit-bashing, but otherwise feels like a waste of $.
- The hyper mega cannon turns this figure into a brick!
- It's super difficult to grasp if the double beam rifle is equipped (but not impossible, despite what the instructions imply).
- If both weapons are equipped on the right side, it can cause the figure to seriously lean over on the waist. If you're not a purist, you can swap out the mounting piece for the double beam rifle to the left arm to better balance the figure.
- The cannon points in two directions: slightly downward or level. And even level is tricky to achieve. I tried desperately to point it above-level by about 30 degrees, but the backpack and ammo belt were not going to let that happen.
Overall it was 95% great build, 5% intense frustration with how limited the hyper mega cannon poses. I can understand why some people might opt for the second missile bay on the back instead. I guess a gigantic weapon like that causing balance issues shouldn't come as a surprise, and throwing a second seriously big gun into the mix (on the same side no less) makes it inevitable, but I was hoping the engineering would have better accounted for it. Still a killer kit and would probably buy again.
This was a fantastic ver ka to build, and I could not believe how big the gun is! It is much more taller than the suit itself. The grey suit with the white armor looks fantastic as well. Must buy in my opinion. It becomes a bit hard to pose when the gun is put on and trying to hold it all can be a struggle, but otherwise fantastic all around.
Lots of parts and the usual Katoki goodness.
It’s the fazz what more can I say. It’s a big kit
is added to your shopping cart
You must be logged in to manage your wishlist.