- #192 Freedom Gundam "Gundam SEED", Bandai HGCE
#192 Freedom Gundam "Gundam SEED", Bandai HGCE
- Freshly-created Freedom Gundam appears.
- Its sharp style and wide range of motion enable dynamic action.
- Double joint system enables natural motion in the abdominal area.
- Legs have broad range of motion.
- Shoulders can be widely moved up and down.
- Includes a Beam Rifle, Beam Sabers and a Shield. Two sabers can be connected each other.
- Runner x12, Foil sticker x1, Instruction manual x1
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This kit is really awesome looking and only really uses stickers on the weapons and wings so the kit itself doesn't have many stickers on it and you can leave the other ones off. But it comes with so much stuff I mean this kit is gigantic looking with the wings splayed and weapons out. One of the two slight issues with this kit is that to move him around and pose him everything has got to come off or else the guns and wings are going to fall off while you're moving him around. The second one is that he cannot stand, like at all, so you better pick up a stand with this one because otherwise his only poses are nap and push up.
The part separation is great, giving the kit a colorful look. The only stickers are on the gun and cannons. Even the eyes are a separate clear piece. Articulation in the wings, limbs and skirts are good; but the wings are prone to falling apart.
A nice kit with a few flaws. The shield only mounts in the hand, so it's hard to keep stable. The wings fall apart if moved too often. The guns and cannons require some awkward stickers. Still, the positives outweigh the negatives. The eyes have a clear yellow piece. Articulation is incredible with moving wings and folding side skirts. The plastic is smooth and high-quality, making it easy to deal with nub marks.