- Hexa Gear Abysscrawler 1/24 Scale Model Kit
Hexa Gear Abysscrawler 1/24 Scale Model Kit
The Abysscrawler was constructed by the Liberty Alliance with the goal of clearing out heavily contaminated areas; it was adapted from a destroyed Hidestorm unit. It can operate in two different forms: the first form is better adapted to fighting, where the second form is for mobility. Armed with its Vitting Scissors and flamethrower, it's prepared to take on just about anything it encounters in the abyss.
Hexa Gear is a lineup of items from Kotobukiya featuring transformable battle mecha! They utilize the Modeling Support Goods (M.S.G) hexagonal joint system, with a 3mm support pipe hole--so weapons from Frame Arms and Heavy Weapons units can be used with Hexa Gear mechs! The Hexa Gear can also be ridden by their pilots, known as "Governors," sold separately.
- 5.90 inches (15cm) long
- Made of plastic
- Can operate in two different forms
- Utilizes the Modeling Support Goods (M.S.G) hexagonal joint system
- No painting necessary
- Can be ridden by separately sold Governors
- Pieces to build Abysscrawler
- ICS (Invasion Counter Shield)
- Vitting Scissors
- Blast recon
- Head anchor