- Frame Arms Girl Hand Scale Gourai Model Kit
Frame Arms Girl Hand Scale Gourai Model Kit
Now you can have the original Frame Arms Girl, based on the Frame Arms mech by Takayuki Yanase with character art by Humikane Shimada, in a new compact size that will fit in the palm of your hand. The first Frame Arms Girl to join the “hand scale” series is Gourai!
Gourai will stand 7.5cm tall when assembled, with 22 points of articulation for maximum posability! Her faces feature inkjet-printed eye decals, and you also get an unpainted face to make your own custom expression.
- 2.95 inches (7.50cm)
- Made of plastic
- Compact size that will fit in the palm of your hand
- 22 points of articulation
- Face parts are preprinted using inkjet technology
- Includes customizable face plate
- Pieces to build Gourai
- Spare arm parts
- 3 Unprinted face plates