- #03 Sergeant Verde Buster Gundam "SD Gundam World Heroes", Bandai Spirits Hobby SDW Heroes
#03 Sergeant Verde Buster Gundam "SD Gundam World Heroes", Bandai Spirits Hobby SDW Heroes
SDW HEROES SERGEANT VERDE BUSTER GUNDAM
From "SD Gundam World Heroes", Sargent Verde Buster Gundam with a distinctive face design is now available!
- Clear parts and masks with slits are reproduced by combining color-coded parts and stickers.
- "Justice Lock" (handcuffs) is always available on the front armor, and can be removed to become a hand-held weapon.
- "EXT-Magnum LB" (gun) can be equipped on the left hip.
- You can board the "SD Sangoku Sojuden Trinity Bike (sold separately)"! The L-shaped parts inside the frame correspond to the riding posture of the motorcycle.
- Handgun (EXT-Magnum LB) x 1
- Handcuffs (Justice Lock) x 1
- Foil sticker x 1
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
First, this is one of 9 SD gundams i ordered on this website for the first time. Unlike a good amount of online rating, its a real shop and I did actually get all 9. AS the title says, SD Gundam is great and you get what you pay for. Best Prices I've seen, compared to Amazon and other with Flat-Rate 10 dollar shipping (So you'd have to get a few to compensate for say Amazons free shipping sometimes). Moving to the Gundam itself, It of course needs to be at least Primed - Painted - Top Coated - Decaled to make it look like the pictures. For Primer I use White (any brand) because most of the colors are light. For paint, the colors need are the one pictured except white which I recommend White Scar since it covers the best. For the top coat i got Tamiya. My process is organize all the parts after you clip them from the sprue. Then use Gorilla small square putty, put them on the round end of any type of skewer, then stick it into a floral foam brick. Prime the pieces that need it, use a wet palate if you want, then paint on. It's a great hobby that i got into, switched from Warhammer to Gundam models. Thanks for reading my review, and i hope that whoever reads this is able to confidently give it a try (There aren't many review on this website, im also gonna copy and past this to the others i get it's not spam lol).