- HGUC 1/144 #123 Jegan ECOAS Type
HGUC 1/144 #123 Jegan ECOAS Type
- High Grade (HG) is a line of Gunpla in smaller scales such as 1/144, and is designed as an affordable series of model kits for Gundam fans.
- The moulding was improved and HG (High Grade) level kits were introduced in 1990 to provide better range of motion and greater poseability. Parts are, as usual, pre-colored
- Typical Bandai High Grade kit comes with beautiful detail and moving everything (except fingers). Standard snap-fit w/o tools. Parts are, as usual, pre-colored.
- Includes a Bazooka, Beam Saber, Beam Rifle, and a shield. Marking stickers will also be provided.
- The RGM-89De Jegan [ECOAS Type] (aka Jegan "Four Eyes") is a general-purpose special operations mobile suit based on the RGM-89D Jegan for use by ECOAS. It first appeared in the OVA series Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- paint correction
- HGxRG Custom
The Jegan is one of my favorite Gundam designs, and the HG is one of my favorite kits to build. I have built so many Jegans at this point that it's kind of scary. It's a great kit, how can I not want to build it over and over? I recommend this version in case you want a spec ops Jegan (or if the Jesta just isn't in stock).
The kit have good design and proportion to me, the only bad thing I find in this kit is the articulation. You have to make a moderate paint correction here and there. I costumiced mine since it was one of my attempt to make and HGxRG Custom.
Honestly, it has that feeling that you have build this before. Not saying it's a bad kit. Just if you have built a hg before, this will be the same. But if you are looking for a fast army build, it doesn't take too long to build. So you can build a lot of them pretty fast.