Frame Arms M.S.G. Modeling Support Goods Gigantic Arms 07 Lucifer’s Wings
Note - Frame Arms Girl Stylet is not included.
Lucifer’s Wings is the third gigantic combination to join the “Gigantic Arms” series! This power suit’s design is based on a holy knight’s suit of armor, which can be reconfigured into two distinct support machines.
Place your Frame Arms Girl model inside this highly articulated action suit to recreate a wide variety of action packed poses! The “feather units” on the shoulder armor are equipped with 3mm connections, allowing them to be removed and used with other models such as Frame Arms and Hexa Gear.
- Plastic Model Kit
- Design is based on a holy knight’s suit of armor, which can be reconfigured into two distinct support machines
- “Feather units” are equipped with 3mm connections, allowing them to be used with Frame Arms and Hexa Gear models
- Can be transformed from a power suit to two unique support machines, Harpy Unit and Unicorn Unit
- Can also be constructed in “Beast Mode” or “Humanoid Mode”
- Pieces to build Lucifer’s Wings
- Special hair parts for Stylet
- Joint parts for centaur mode
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Had the most fun building it and feels more like a transformer rather than a model.
Bigger than I expected it to be but easy to put together
Great and fun build!
Great, fun build every thing went together smoothly. Loved the Harpy unit more than I thought I would. Unicorn unit looks super awesome. Honestly the Unicorn was really what I bought the kit for. Turning each into their robot form isn't to hard. Combining them to form the Lucifer armor is a big pain in the butt. Both the Harpy and the Unicorn Are bigger than you would think, you can put a 1/144 scale Gundam on the back of the Unicorn.