- An updated version of the Freedom gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed features stylized detail and proportion influenced from the MG RM Aile Strike Gundam
- All weapons have been carefully recreated including the beam rifle, beam sabers that can combine, rail cannons, and plasma cannons with added gimmicks
- Sliding armor panels in thighs and forearms and flip open hatches in wings allow new possible dynamic display options
- Display stand included, Runner x16, dry transfer sheet, sticker sheet, and instruction manualMobile Suit Gundam SEED’s Freedom Gundam sets a new high mark in MG’s evolution with its 2.0 version!
- Both frame and armor are completely rescupted with revised proportions!
- It’s also packed with extra details from the SEED Ver. RM series. With extending elbows, sliding thigh armor, and a flexible waist, it’s perfectly suited to strike heroic poses!
- Its wing and beam cannons flex for full burst mode, as well.
- A full arsenal includes linkable beam sabers, and other accessories include a stand and a variety of manipulator parts.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The build quality was fairly straightforward, nothing too hard, although the railguns on the wings were a bit tricky to put together because the pieces wouldn’t snap on. The waist is as fragile as most people say, but if you’re careful, it won’t be a problem Good quality plastic, won’t break unless that’s your intention. The texture and the shading is spot on, we need more like this