Bandai Hobby MG 1/100 Unicorn Gundam (Special Edition) Model Kit
- To commemorate the Gundam Unicorn OVA, a new version of Unicorn Gundam based off the Ver.Ka has been released.
- The Vulcan, newly placed on the head in the movie, is recreated.
- Performance of posing is improved! The waist can rotate in a 360-degree circle, and the ranges of movement of the legs grow by 150% with the new parts.
- You can enjoy the transformation from Unicorn mode to Destroy mode.
- Contents: Sprue x19, Tetronic sticker x1, Foil sticker x1 Instruction manual
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- unicorn mode
I brought this as a gift for my son, and he loved building this. Word of warming, i would not buy this as someone's first kit, as MG kits are a bit more involved than HG or RG kits.
Recently did this one and the RG unicorn. Either is great, would definitely recommend. Still need to finish the decals but like the mixture of the dry apply and stickers.
My grandson love them
Great build over all but my first time building this kit it felt a bit janky but better my second time doing so,over all great kit from an awesome series
This MG kit was very fun to put together. Unicorn mode looks very bland with out decals, but in Destroy mode it looks amazing! There are some problems with the kit. The beam magnum doesn't like to stay in the hand and the hand can't hold the gun properly as it likes to tilt down or fall off. Some of the pieces don't stay on and like to pop off as well. And use the separate horns for both modes, don't even use the one which can split and change from unicorn to destroy mode. Also, be careful when transforming from Unicorn to Destroy mode. It feels like you can break some of the pieces or the kit entirely. Despite these problems i'll still give this kit a 5 star simply because it looks amazing on the shelf! If your a Unicorn fan or simply just looking for a MG Unicorn model, then I highly recommend this kit.