Bandai Hobby MG 1/100 Unicorn Gundam (Special Edition) Model Kit
- To commemorate the Gundam Unicorn OVA, a new version of Unicorn Gundam based off the Ver.Ka has been released.
- The Vulcan, newly placed on the head in the movie, is recreated.
- Performance of posing is improved! The waist can rotate in a 360-degree circle, and the ranges of movement of the legs grow by 150% with the new parts.
- You can enjoy the transformation from Unicorn mode to Destroy mode.
- Contents: Sprue x19, Tetronic sticker x1, Foil sticker x1 Instruction manual
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- unicorn mode
This kit has been on my buy list for awhile and now I finally got it. Overall build is solid..shout out to USAGS for great service and fast shipping!
This was the first MG I ever built and got me addict to the MG line. It is a great kit, complex mind you because of the transformation. Make sure to choose a mode you want to display it in, it is a bit of a change to change it back and forth between modes. Otherwise, do what I did and buy three!
Model was great working with will be purchasing another kit soon.
I love having this kit for many reasons, but Destroy mode is not one of them. It is build better in my opinion then the original Ver Ka, however, TRANSFORMING IT TOOK TO LONG TO DO. The chest specifically... The way the Psycho Frame parts connect to the armor in some areas really make me think I am going to break it while trying to switch to Destory Mode. However, it looks great as a stand alone Unicorn Mode. While on the action base, the torso tends to lean forward where I want to glue it but then it would never be able to transform. The shield is almost too heavy for the the armor that it clips on too as well so it falls off. Pro tip, pose it once, never touch it again.